Does this sound familiar:
- Late product deliveries because of problems with the embedded system
software or hardware?
- Afraid to change something because something else may break?
- Product costs (e.g., manufacturing and support) too high?
- Difficulties with your current software/firmware developer?
We can help you solve these problems! SLTF works with clients, helping them
with product design issues as they relate to embedded systems, electronics, and
software/firmware. Our goal is to help clients manage the myriad issues involving the
tradeoffs that technology brings to product design today. These issues include,
- What functionality belongs in software/firmware and what belongs in hardware
- The true cost of adding new features to a product
- How to design a system with significantly fewer defects
- Production costs beyond the cost of the parts
- Communication among team members
- User interface design
- Managing development
- Design reviews
- Code reviews
- Embedded system architecture
If you would like more information about the services at SLTF and how they
will help you produce a better product, in less time, please contact Scott
Rosenthal by phone at 410.799.3915 or via email at