Search Our Website
You may search our web site for all documents containing matching words or patterns.
The following are some instructions for performing a search:
- You can use the Boolean expressions and, not, and or, and
parentheses( ) to qualify your search. The search engine assumes that a list of words
without Boolean expressions always has an or between the words.
- You can use an asterisk (*) as a wild card, either before, after, or on both sides of a
word. For example, *phone*.
- Double quotation marks will not work for delineating phrases.
- After typing the search words, either press the Go button or hit Enter to
start the search.
- The search will be performed on all documents within this web site.